Salted Peanut Bars
- 1 17-1/2 oz. pkg. peanut butter cookie mix
- 3 TBSP canola oil
- 1 TBSP water
- 1 large egg
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 2/3 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- In a large bowl, combine the cookie mix, oil, water and egg.
- Press onto the bottom of a greased 13-in. x 9-in. pan.
- Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until set.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the chips, corn syrup and butter.
- Cook and stir over medium-low heat until smooth.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the Rice Krispies, peanuts and vanilla.
- Sprinkle marshmallows over crust.
- Bake 1-2 minutes longer or until marshmallows begin to puff. Spread cereal mixture over top.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into bars.
Leave a review or comment