Salmon Kebabs with Cilantro SaucePrep: 10 min Cook: 5 min Servings: 4by Nancy Miyasaki193 recipes>
This is a super easy, attractive, and tasty way to cook salmon. We loved it and so did our kids. Our 3 year old ate nearly two kebab's himself!
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillet (skin removed and cut into 1 inch pieces)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 Tbsp chopped, toasted pine nuts
- 2 Tbsp grated lemon zest (or lemon juice)
- Cooked rice or lavish bread
- Cut 1 1/2 pounds skinless salmon fillet into pieces. Thread onto skewers and season liberally with kosher salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Grill over medium high, turning frequently until lightly browned on all sides, about 5-6 minutes total.
- Mix 1/4 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, 2 Tbsp chopped pine nuts, and 2 tsp grated lemon zest in a small bowl. Or put all the ingredients in a blender and blend together.
- Serve the sauce on top of the kebabs, or on the side in a bowl with a spoon and let people serve themselves. Server rice or lavish bread on the side.
Leave a review or comment