Sago (Sabudana) VadaPrep: 2 hours Cook: 20 min Servings: 6by swapna5 recipes>
Tasty and Crispy vada during any time of the season
- Sago (sabudana) 3 cups
- Potatoes, boiled and mashed 5medium
- Roasted peanuts, coarsely ground 1cup
- Green chillies/thai peppers, finely chopped 5
- Fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped 2 tablespoons
- Lemon juice 2 tablespoon
- Jeera 1 table spoon
- Salt to taste
- Soak the sabudana, in enough water to cover it, for about two hours. Drain off excess water.
- Mix together sabudana, mashed potatoes, ground peanuts, chopped green chillies, coriander leaves, lemon juice and salt. Mix thoroughly.
- Divide into lemon sized balls, flatten between palms of your hands.
- Heat sufficient oil in a kadai and deep fry wadas in hot oil till golden brown.
- Serve hot with chutney of your choice
Leave a review or comment