ROASTED KALE CHIPS WITH PARMIGIANO REGGIANO SP3Prep: 15 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 4by Wendy Saxena-Smith139 recipes>
- 1 bunch kale, stems and tough ribs removed, leaves torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt & pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place kale in a large bowl, drizzle with oil and toss. Add chili power and salt and toss again. Arrange kale on the prepared baking sheets in single layer; bake until crispy and the edges just begin to brown, about 12 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool for 2 minutes on the baking sheets. Transfer to a bowl and toss with cheese.
Leave a review or comment