Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 6 lrg Yukon gold mashed potatoes
- 1 lrg head of garlic
- chicken broth
- finely grated Parmesan cheese
- extra virgin extra virgin olive oil
- freshly grated black pepper
- 1 x small amount of butter
- Roasting the head of garlic:Cut a small part off the top of the head of garlic.
- Drizzle a small amount of oil over the top of the head of garlic and then sprinkle with the pepper. Wrap the garlic in tin foil and cook in an oven at approx 375F for about 40 min. Let the garlic cold before you try to handle it.
- Peel and slice the potatoes and then boil them in chicken broth.
- Using a "masher" mash the potatoes in a large bowl. Add in the salt, grated cheese and salt. Mix till combined. Remove the cloves of roasted garlic from the "head" by squeezing the head. Make a paste with the cloves. Add in the roasted garlic cloves to the potatoes and mix till combined.
- Serve hot and enjoy!!
Leave a review or comment