Roast Pork Rib EndPrep: 10 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 5by Catherine Pappas920 recipes>
This is such a nice Sunday dinner. Enjoy with Love, Catherine xo
- 3 lb. Roast Pork Rib End
- ½ lemon
- 1 bunch of Italian parsley - chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic – chopped
- ¼ cup grated Romano cheese
- ¼ tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ¼ tsp. curry powder
- 1 tsp. of olive oil
- Preheat Oven 350 degrees:
- Place the meat in the roasting pan and rub it down with the lemon.
- Combine the parsley, grated cheese and the chopped garlic in a bowl.
- Find the pocket in the meat and open it with your hand or a small knife. Do not cut all the way through the meat. Gently open it at both ends of the meat and stuff it with the parsley mixture.
- Place the meat in a roasting pan.
- Combine the ingredients for the rub in a small bowl. Rub this mixture on the meat.
- Roast in a shallow pan, uncovered, approximately 20-30 minutes per pound.
Leave a review or comment