Roast Duck With Lemon & A Pinch Of Mediterranean SaltPrep: 15 min Cook: 90 min Servings: 4by Catherine Pappas920 recipes>
This is a real treat and so delicious. Enjoy with lots of love, Catherine
- 1 – 5lb. duck
- 3-4 celery ribs
- Rub for duck:
- 1 handful of fresh parsley – chopped
- 1 handful of fresh cilantro – chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic – chopped
- Juice of ½ lemon
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- Dashes of paprika
- Dashes of chili powder
- Dash of Sea Salt
- Dashes of black pepper
- ¼ tsp of brown sugar
- Preheat Oven 350 degrees:
- Clean duck with salt and pat dry.
- Place celery ribs in a baking pan and place duck on the celery ribs.
- In a small bowl combine all of the ingredients for the rub and mix well. Rub the duck down with the entire mixture.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 90 minutes, until the duck is golden and the juices run clear.
Leave a review or comment