Rice-cooker mochiPrep: 10 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 5by MyWeekend Plan58 recipes>
This soft and chewy traditional mochi is quite easy to make and can be served right away after rolling up. Learn how to make mochi at home.
- 2 cups Glutinous rice flour
- Ground peanut powder
- 2 cups Water
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- Pour the flour into the bowl.
- Add water and still well.
- Coat your rice cooker with a thin layer of oil then pour the mixture into the rice cooker.
- Cook for 3 minutes.
- Gently stir the mixture then cook for another 3 minutes.
- Stir the mixture again until it thickens and becomes sticky. Add the sesame oil and mix well.
- Cut the muah chee(mochi) into half to see if it is well cooked then add the crushed peanuts and sugar. Mix well.
- Cut the muah chee(mochi) into bite-sized pieces, coat it with peanut butter and enjoy!
Leave a review or comment