Reviews Of Enssu Quiet Baby Hair Clippers From ManufacturerServings: 1by Dona Dueeges13 recipes>
We design, develop, manufacture and sell baby nursing & feeding electric appliances such as Baby Hair Clipper/Trimmer, Baby Feeding Bottle Warmer, Baby Thermostat, Baby Feeding Bottle Sterilizer, Baby Electric Nail Polisher, etc.We have our own Research & Development team with top structural and electronic engineers, together with top industrial design staff and cooperative partners, which is able to create marvelous products for our clients. We have aquired dozens of technical patents.We also have 6 product assemble lines in our own factory with a manufacturing capacity of over 10,000 pieces of baby hair clipper per day.
- Enssu started their business from Baby Hair Clipper,Baby Hair Trimmer And Baby Hair Shaver.We have design,develop,manufacturing and selling child friendly hair clippers many years ago.And allo of our products we have our own mould for it.
- When you are buying a pair of Enssu baby hair clippers, there are a wide number to choose from. The first thing to consider is what you are intending to use it for. The two main types of clippers are home use or professional baby hair clippers.
- vacuum Hair Clipper
- Obviously if you are going to be using your baby hair clippers in a salon, then you would be wise to consider the professional range. Enssu do a wide variety of professional clippers, ranging from your standard mains powered pro-clip to cordless and powerful Enssu Bellissima clippers.vacuum hair trimmer The most popular clipper however, without doubt in the salon arena, is the Enssu Super Taper, as it has a powerful V5000 motor which will cut even the thickest hair, and it is also reasonably priced, being a mid-range clipper for those with a budget of sorts.
- If you are looking towards the higher end of the Enssu spectrum, then you may want to consider a pair of their cordless professional baby hair clippers, which offer lithium ion batteries which hold charge for longer and offer a much longer cutting time. For instance, some clippers offer 100 minutes of continuous run time on a single 1 hour charge. You would probably want to consider the Enssu Chromstyle cordless clipper for this type of job, as they are ideal for salon use, and are supplied with attachment combs and a charger stand which allows you complete freedom of use. The chromstyle is very similar in quality to the more expensive Enssu Bellissima, but offers better value as it is slightly cheaper.
- If you are considering cutting black hair, then you may want to consider the Enssu five star range of professional baby hair clippers, as these have very powerful motors which will make short work of even the thickest and strongest hair. In the five star range of Enssu clippers you would definitely have to take a look at Enssu baby hair clippers or possibly even the balding Clip which is especially designed for trimming the hair to the shortest possible lengths and is an absolute mainstay when it comes to black fades.
- Moreover, you would then have to consider if you want to invest in a trimmer from the Enssu range, as these are ideal for finishing off necklines, sideburns and beards, and will ensure that you really tidy up the edges and catch any stray hairs. You would probably want to consider the Enssu Super Trimmer and the Enssu sterling 2 as the more popular Enssu hair trimmers within their range.
- The other sphere you may want to have a look at his that of domestic baby hair clippers, designed to be used at home. Enssu does a number of clippers which, if used correctly will ensure that you get a salon quality cut, whilst sat in your chair at home, you can see more of them at . Perhaps the most popular home use clipper is the Enssu HomePro 300, as it has a powerful motor which is perfect for domestic clipping, and is also supplied with everything necessary including scissors, a comb, gown and storage case etc. It means that you don’t necessarily need to pay out money every single month for a haircut, just invest in a pair of good quality Enssu clippers for home, and you will be all set to go.
- Obviously the amount of money you’re willing to spend is a factor that will influence any decision that you make when it comes to choosing the perfect baby hair clippers for your needs.
- With Enssu baby hair clippers ranging in price from the HomePro 100 at £15 to the Enssu Lithium Ion Cordless Clippers at £170, there is guaranteed to be something for everybody in the range, no matter how much you want to spend!
- About Enssu:
- Enssu design, develop, manufacture and sell baby nursing & feeding electric appliances such as Baby Hair Clipper/Trimmer, Baby Feeding Bottle Warmer, Baby Thermostat, Baby Feeding Bottle Sterilizer, Baby Electric Nail Polisher, etc.
- free shipping coupon code: freeshipping on any order from gzenssu.com
- For more about Enssu,Please contact:
- Company:Guangzhou Enssu Baby Products Co., Ltd.
- Contact Person:Tommy Zhong
- Add:6/F, D Block, Jingnan Industrial Park, Panyu District, Guangzhou, P. R. China
- Email:[email protected]
Leave a review or comment