reverse PEACH nut Chocolate torte cakeServings: 10by Foodessa338 recipes>
Ease your way through sliced peaches and a generous sprinkle of nuts and chocolate. A sweets table invite awaits your company. For a detailed post...refer to: http://www.foodessa.com/2015/08/reverse-peach-nut-chocolate-cake-invite.html
- . > (American / Metric measures) <
- . CAKE FOUNDATION:
- . 1/4 cup (60g) unsalted butter
- . 1/2 cup (50g) brown sugar, packed
- . 3 large stone peaches (cut into slices)
- . CAKE BATTER:
- . 1 cup (150g) A.P. flour, sifted
- . 1/2 cup (110g) granulated sugar
- . 1/2 cup (85g) roasted almonds, crushed
- . 1/2 cup (90g) chocolate chipits,
- . 1 tsp. (5ml) baking powder
- . 1 tsp. (5ml) baking soda
- . 1 tsp. (5ml) ground cinnamon spice
- . 1/4 tsp. (1ml) sea salt
- . 3 xLarge eggs
- . 1/2 cup (120ml) grape seed oil (canola is fine)
- . 1 tsp. (5ml) pure Vanilla extract
- . Pre-heat the oven at 350F/180C/Gas4. Use a 9 inch/ 20cm round cake pan. Position the rack in the center of the oven.
- . > CAKE FOUNDATION: Put the butter in the cake pan. Set ii in the oven for no more than 5 minutes. Afterwards, remove the pan to add the brown sugar. Stir with a spatula to combine. Place the peach slices into a circular design. Set the cake pan aside.
- . > CAKE BATTER: In a medium bowl, add all the DRY ingredients. Make a well and place the eggs, oil and vanilla. With a hand whisk, beat and incorporate all ingredients to a smooth consistency for no longer than 30 seconds. Pour this batter evenly over the peaches.
- . BAKE for no more than 40 minutes in a dark pan or 35 minutes in a lighter one. Once out of the oven, place the pan onto a rack and let it rest for 15 minutes. Afterwards, pass a knife around the perimeter. Place a serving plate on top of the pan and quickly flip it over. Wait a few seconds before slowly removing the pan to reveal your beautiful upside down fruit torte.
- . Happy baking from Claudia's kitchen...FOODESSA.com
Leave a review or comment