Reuben SpreadPrep: 15 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 20by RecipeKing176 recipes>
Reuben Spread is an easy and quick to assemble recipe for a delicious appetizer and/or snack for Saint Patrick's Day or any holiday or event. Perfect for a large gathering as it makes 20 servings. All the flavor of a Reuben sandwich in a spread served with rye crackers and it is is also a heart-healthy and diabetic friendly recipe which takes only 35 minutes total time to assemble and cook.
- (1/2 of an 8 oz bar) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup thousand island salad dressing
- 1/4 lb sliced deli corned beef, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 3/4 cup well-drained sauerkraut
- 1 (8 oz) pkg "Kraft Big-Slice Swiss Cheese Slices", chopped
- Woven rye crackers (such as RyeKrisp or other brands)
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Mix cream cheese and salad dressing together in a medium size bowl; stir in all remaining ingredients except crackers.
- Spread onto bottom of a 9" pie pan or shallow dish.
- Bake 20 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm with crackers.
Leave a review or comment