Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Cookie Mix
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. packed brown sugar
- 1 3/4 c. flour mixed with
- 1 tsp baking pwdr and
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 8 lrg Reese's peanut butter c. candies cut into 1/2 inch pcs
- Layer ingredients in jar in order given. Press each layer firmly in place before adding next ingredient.
- Attach this to the Jar:Reese's Peanut Butter C. Cookie Mix
- Remove candies from jar and set aside. Empty cookie fold in large mixing bowl; stir to combine. Add in 3/4 c. softened butter, 1 egg slightly beaten and 1 tsp. vanilla; mix till completely blended.
- Stir in candies. Roll dough into walnut sized balls. Place 2 inches apart on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake at 375F for 12 to 14 min or possibly till edges are lightly browned. Cold 5 min on baking sheet. Remove to wire racks to cold completely.
- Makes 2 1/2 dozen.
Leave a review or comment