Red Velvet Puppy ChowPrep: 10 min Cook: 2 min Servings: 5by Ronda12 recipes>
A quick and easy sweet snack mix!
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 5 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 1 cup Red Velvet cake mix, dry
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate chips. Remove from heat, add cream cheese and milk. Stir until melted and combined.
- Meanwhile, add the dry cake mix and the powdered sugar together in a large zip-type bag; set aside.
- Stir cereal and chocolate mixture together until all of the cereal has been coated. Once the cereal is fully coated with the chocolate mixture, dump into the zip-type bag.
- Close the bag and shake until the cereal is completely covered in the cake mix and powdered sugar mixture.
Leave a review or comment