Red & Green Apple~Bacon SaladPrep: 7 min Servings: 2by "Cheffie Cooks"518 recipes>
Another great summer salad to try. Its a favorite here!
- One Red Delicious Apple, rinsed, peeled, cored, sliced
- One Granny Smith Green Apple, rinsed, peeled, cored, sliced
- 4 slices thin bacon cook crispy (let them curl up while cooking)
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thinly
- 2 cups mixed greens of your choice
- Dressing (optional) your favorite
- scant 1/4 cup Pure Apple Juice, 1/2 lemon juice only, one teaspoon honey, 1 tablespoon canola oil, one teaspoon white vinegar
- Add mixed greens into a large mixing bowl, add sliced red and green apples, curly bacon, red onion, toss gently
- Add the Dressing of your choice.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Leave a review or comment