Really Good GranolaPrep: 10 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 10by Guilt Free Cuisine by Fergyhun17 recipes>
Granola made with cranberries, apricots, almonds and coconut. Far better than anything you can buy in the store.
- 3 cups rolled oats (9oz, 280g)
- 1/4 cup each of walnuts and almonds, chopped (1oz, 30g)
- 1/4 cup cashew halves (1oz, 30g)
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (2 fl oz, 60ml)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sesame oil (2 floz, 60ml)
- 1/2 cup dried apricots (3oz 90g)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (3oz, 90g)
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and spread out onto a baking sheet. Bake in a 325 degree F oven (160 degree C) for 30 minutes, removing and stirring around 3 times during cooking.
Leave a review or comment