Quinoa Pasta with Goat Cheese & VegetablesPrep: 10 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 3by Bizzy772 recipes>
This is the first time, I used quinoa pasta which also has corn flour, in it and it was a good texture. The recipe is filled with vegetables of choice plus delicious goat cheese and Parmesan.
- 12 ounces spaghetti type pasta (fettuccine)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon oil from dried tomatoes
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 very small zucchini, cut in half and then half again and then in 8 cubes for each piece
- 1 yellow zucchini, cut the same way as zucchini
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
- a few drops of hot cayenne pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan, grated
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- In a medium to large saucepan, boil water for pasta. Let simmer while you cook vegetables.
- In a large skillet, heat oil.
- Add onion and cook for three minutes.
- Add remaining vegetables and cook for another three minutes or until onion is translucent. Mix in Balsamic vinegar.
- While vegetables are cooking, cook pasta, according to package directions. Drain and place into a large bowl.
- Add oregano to vegetables and mix in.
- Pour vegetables over pasta in bowl.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and then with goat cheese. Mix pasta, vegetables and goat cheese together.
Leave a review or comment