Quick Sweet And Sour Chicken
- 1 pound chicken, cut into raw strips
- Drakes fry mix
- 1/2 c. oil
- 3 lg. carrots, cut
- 3 lg. celery stalks, cut
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 can pineapple chunks, drain most of liquid
- 1 jar LaChoy sweet and sour (pink)
- 1 can Chinese fancy vegetables liquid removed into measured c.
- Sesame seeds, optional
- Steamed rice
- Fry chicken pcs in Drakes till golden. Set aside. Boil carrots, and celery till soft. Drain water, and add in peppers, pineapple, Chinese vegetables, and sweet and sour sauce. Heat slowly on medium. If too thin, put 1 tbsp cornstarch into vegetable liquid from Chinese vegetables. Stir well then add in to hot vegetables, stirring constantly. When hot add in chicken. Serve over rice. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Leave a review or comment