Quick & Easy Sausage & PeppersPrep: 15 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 4by Catherine Pappas920 recipes>
Serve on your favorite bread with your favorite cheese topping or over rice or spaghetti. This dish is easy and so delicious! Enjoy with Lots of Love, Catherine xo
- 4 sweet sausages
- 4 hot sausages
- 3 bell peppers – sliced
- 1 Jalapeño – sliced
- 1 large sweet onion – sliced
- 7 cloves of garlic – crushed & chopped
- 3 tablespoons of salsa
- 1 handful of fresh Italian parsley – chopped
- Dashes of sea salt
- Dashes of fresh ground black pepper
- Olive oil – for drizzling
- Bake the sausages in the oven and set aside.
- Heat a large frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil and add the peppers. Add the onions, garlic and parsley and let this sautÃ© for a few minutes while slicing the sausages lengthwise. Add the sausages to the peppers along with the tablespoons of salsa and toss.
- Add the dashes of salt and pepper to taste.
Leave a review or comment