Quick/Easy Chocolate Buttesecotch Peanut ClustersPrep: 10 min Cook: 120 min Servings: 48by J. Gino Genovesi60 recipes>
Candy making has been around for many centuries. Many countries have their individual candies. I have tried many clusters, or some call them turtles, and I like this simple one of mine. It's quick and simple and great tasting. Try it.
- 1 1/2 bag chocolate chips ( or morsels)
- 3/4 bag of butterscotch chips
- 11/2 cups dry roasted lightly salted peanuts
- 1. Place chips in a microwave safe medium bowl,
- 2. Put in microwave for about 30 seconds.Stir and return to microwave for an additional 30 seconds. Stir to avoid sticking or burning
- 3. Put back into microwave for an additional 45 seconds. .Remove. Stir until chips are all combined and melted with a smooth texture.
- 4. Add nuts , Stir until all nuts are completely coated.
- 5. Using a teaspoon, drop clusters on waxed paper. Space them so they do not touch.
- 6. Allow candy to harden on waxed paper,. You can put candy on waxed paper covered trays and place in refrigerator until set.
- 7. To freeze, line container with waxed paper. Place candy in layers.
Leave a review or comment