Quick cooking Chicken Broth Noodle SoupPrep: 5 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 4by "Cheffie Cooks"518 recipes>
Feeling a tad under the weather? This Chicken Noodle soup may just be the remedy!
- 2-1/2 cup Chicken Broth (low Sodium)
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1-1/4 cup small flat egg noodles (rinsed before cooking)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Parsley flakes as garnish, a few dashes of hot sauce
- Serve with saltine crackers, if desired
- In a soup pot with a lid add, chicken broth, water, stir well on medium high heat, add black pepper and rinsed egg noodles, stir cover with the lid and lower temperature to medium /low.
- Cook 15 minutes.
- Serve in a bowl with a side of saltines.
Leave a review or comment