Quick and Easy Crab Dip
Today I brought out something different for you, 5 minutes preparation, 15 minutes cooking and Quick and Easy Casserole Dip is ready to eat! Would you like to try it?
- 2 Crab Cakes from the Daily Chef thawed
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese at room temperature
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 4 oz. pepperjack cheese
- Thaw the crab cakes in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Add the cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise to a small mixing bowl. Stir until combined. Add the crab cakes and mix until thoroughly combined. Add in ¾ of the pepperjack cheese.
- Put the crab mixture into a greased oven safe bowl. Top with the remaining pepperjack cheese.
- Bake for 15 - 18 minutes or until the mixture starts to brown and is bubbly.
Leave a review or comment