Quadruplet Slow Cooker Pork
- 1 x pork shoulder blade roast or possibly pork butt
- 1 lrg yellow onion peeled and sliced
- 1 can root beer or possibly dr. pepper
- 1 1/2 c. barbecue sauce
- cooked rice or possibly
- hot flour tortillas
- 1. Place pork roast in slow-cooker. Add in onion, root beer and barbecue sauce. Cover and cook on high setting 1 hour. Reduce to low setting 7-8 hrs.
- 2. Remove pork from slow-cooker and trim off fat. Shred meat with fork.
- Presentation: Serve pork either on cooked rice or possibly hot flour tortillas.
Leave a review or comment