Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispy TreatsPrep: 8 min Servings: 12by "Cheffie Cooks"518 recipes>
A fall favorite, the children (adults, too) just love these.
- 2-1/2 cups Rice Krispy Cereal
- 2 tablespoons Pumpkin Spice Mix (I Use McCormick's brand, any will work)
- 1 cup Clear Corn Syrup (Like Karo brand)
- Grease a 9 x12 inch glass dish
- In a large mixing bowl add all ingredients, stir with a sturdy spatula, transfer to prepared dish, smooth out the top with an offset spatula, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to cut and serve.
- Delicious fall treat!
Leave a review or comment