Pumpkin Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese and StreuselPrep: 20 min Cook: 40 min Servings: 8by thecurrymommy25 recipes>
A delicious Pumpkin Coffee Cake with a cream cheese filling that is topped with a crunchy pecan streusel crumble. This recipe screams Fall to me in every way possible! Pair it with a hot cup of pumpkin-spiced coffee, ginger chai, or a cold glass of whole milk.
- 1.5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin spice seasoning (see notes)
- 4 tablespoon salted cold butter, shredded
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 13"x9" pan and set it aside.
- PUMPKIN CAKE
- In a large bowl, using a silicone spatula or your hand, mix together the all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, pumpkin spice seasoning, and shredded butter. Set it aside.
- In another bowl, mix the egg, sour cream, and pumpkin puree. Beat until the batter is mixed and thick.
- Combine the two bowls into one and mix it together.
Leave a review or comment