Pulled Pork BBQ Sauce 4gal yield
- 2.25 gal cider vinegar
- 1.5 gal Yellow Mustard
- 3/4 gal ketchup
- 3.5 lbs Sugar, Brown
- 3 lbs Garlic, smashed
- 1/2 cup Salt
- 1/2 cup Cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup Black pepper
- To make the barbecue sauce: combine the vinegar, mustard, ketchup, brown sugar, garlic, salt, cayenne, and black pepper in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Simmer gently, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
- Remove the pork roast from the oven and transfer to a large hotel pans.
- Allow the meat to rest for about 10 minutes.
- While still warm, take 2 forks and "pull" the meat to form shreds. Using 2 forks, shred the pork by steadying the meat with 1 fork and pulling it away with the other.
- Put the shredded pork in a bowl.
- Pour 1/2 of the sauce on the shredded pork and mix well to coat.
- Hold at 145 temp.
Leave a review or comment