Prawn and Fish Ball Fried RicePrep: 25 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 5by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Wholesome and filling comfort food ; tasty and appealing in a common way.
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 2 eggs
- 5-6 fish balls - cut into two
- 10 medium size prawns - de-vein and leave the tail on
- 7 garlic - chopped
- 3-4 salad leaves - sliced
- 2-3 sprigs spring onions - sliced/shredded
- 1/2 tbsp light soy sauce
- Cucumber (as needed) - cubed
- Cherry tomatoes - cut into two
- 5-6 tbsp oil
- Pepper and salt for taste
- Heat oil, break in eggs and scramble.
- Remove and keep aside.
- In the same oil, sauté garlic.
- Add prawns and fish balls.
- Stir and fry till both are cooked.
- Add rice and season with soy sauce, pepper and salt.
- Stir all in quickly.
- Lastly, add spring onions, salad leaves and scrambled eggs.
- Give another good stir and remove from heat.
- Place rice on a plate.
- Add cucumber and tomatoes around and on top.
Leave a review or comment