Poulet en MeurettePrep: 1 hours Cook: 40 min Servings: 8by Rocco 0712 recipes>
Delicious "Chicken Meurette" made by Chef Claude using FlavorWave infrared oven many more FlavourWave recipes by Chef Claude here: http://www.flavorwavecooking.com/recipes
- 2 chicken, about 2 lbs each
- 10 oz fresh pork belly (side)
- 30 small onions
- 1 pinch Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 bottle red wine
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 bouquet garni
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- Beurre Manie (4 tbsp butter (beat until soft) plus 2
- tbsp flour) mix together thoroughly until creamy
- 7 oz mushrooms
- 1) Cut the chicken into serving pieces.
- 2) Cut the pork into fairly large dice and blanch in boiling water. Drain and put in a 9â³ casserole dish with the onions,
- bouquet garni and garlic cloves. Add the chicken pieces, mushrooms, salt and pepper to taste and pour in the red wine.
- 3) Place dish on bottom rack of the Flavorwave oven and cook at 400Â°F for 35 â 40 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
- Thicken with the sauce with beurre manie and garnish with parsley.
Leave a review or comment