Potato Salad with Olive OilServings: 1by ShaleeDP1124 recipes>
- 1 kilo small white boiling potatoes
- 2 tsp dry white wine
- 1 pc chicken cube in 1/4 cup water
- 3 tsp cane vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 3/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup minced scallions (white and green parts)
- 1 tbsp minced fresh dill
- 1 tbsp minced fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp julienned fresh basil leaves
- Drop the potatoes into a large pot of boiling salted water and cook for 20 to 30 minutes, until they are just cooked through.
- Drain in a colander and place a towel over the potatoes to allow them to steam for 10 more minutes.
- Cut in 1/2 (quarters if the potatoes are larger) and place in a medium bowl.
- Toss gently with the wine and chicken stock.
- Combine the vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper and slowly whisk in the olive oil to make an emulsion.
- Add the vinegar to the potatoes.
- Add the scallions, dill, parsley, basil, salt, and pepper and toss.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Leave a review or comment