Potato Crusty ChickenPrep: 35 min Cook: 45 min Servings: 4by J. Gino Genovesi60 recipes>
Potato flakes coating gives the chicken a crusty surface and keeps the chicken juicy and tender. The taste is amazing.
- 6 chicken parts ( your favorite)
- 1 C. potato flakes
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. chicken soup base powder
- 1- 2 eggs
- 1/4 C. milk
- 1/2 C. Parmesan Cheese
- 3 T. melted butter
- 1. Trim fat from chicken parts.
- 2. In a separate bowl combine potato flakes, garlic powder, salt, paprika and chicken base powder.
- 3. In separate bowl beat egg and milk together.
- 4. Roll each chicken part in the eggs mixture.
- 5 Then roll each part in the potato mixture making sure all is covered.
- 6. Place chicken in a buttered dish; then sprinkle remaining butter on top.
- 7. Bake uncovered at 400 degrees oven for 40 minutes; then increase to 375 degrees for about 10-15 minutes. This allows the chicken to become crispy. You can pierce chicken, and if the juice is clear it is done.
- 8. Serve as main dish with salad, bread, and cooked vegetables.
Leave a review or comment