Potato And Chicken Creme Pie
- 1 unbaked 9 in. pie crust (add in 1/8 teaspoon onion salt and garlic salt to flour)
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 sm. onion, diced
- 1 or possibly 2 carrots, cooked and diced
- 2 or possibly 3 med. russet potatoes, cooked and shredded
- 2 green onion tops, minced
- 1 1/2 c. dairy lowfat sour cream
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce.) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 4 ounce. (1 c.) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 3/4 c. minced cooked chicken or possibly turkey breast
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Heat butter in small saucepan. Add in onion. Cook till tender. Add in carrots. Saute/fry one or possibly two min. Place potatoes in large bowl. Add in sauteed mix and onion tops.
- Combine lowfat sour cream and soup in small bowl. Add in to potato mix along with cheese, salt and pepper and chicken. Spoon into unbaked pie shell. Moisten pastry edge with water.
- Cover with top crust. Fold top crust under bottom crust and flute edges. Bake at 425 degrees for 20 to 25 min or possibly till crust is golden. Cut into wedges and serve.
Leave a review or comment