Pork AfritadaPrep: 10 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 1by ShaleeDP1124 recipes>
A wonderful and colorful looking dish for the family.
- 500 grams pork cubes
- 1 pack tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 5 pieces calamansi
- garlic (minced)
- onions (diced)
- tomatoes (diced)
- carrots (cut into cubes)
- potatoes (cut into cubes)
- red and green bell peppers (cored, seeded and cut into strips)
- Marinade the pork with calamansi and soy sauce.
- Heat oil in the pan then saute the onions, garlic, and tomatoes.
- Add the pork and make sure to brown the pork a little.
- Mixed in the tomato sauce once meat is tender.
- Season the dish.
- Mixed in the carrots and the potatoes
- Once the veggies are cooked, turned off the heat and threw in the bell peppers
Leave a review or comment