Pork Adobo 400pp
- 132 pounds pork butt, diced
- 6cups soy sauce
- 1gal white vinegar
- 1/4 cup garlic, chopped
- 1cup ginger ground
- 16ea bay leaves
- 1 1/2 cups salt
- 2 cups ground black pepper
- 10 cups corn starch
- 1gal water
- 12 pounds onion, sliced into rings
- 12 pounds green peppers, sliced into rings
- Place pork in roasting pans. Combine Soy sauce, vinegar and spices. Pour over pork, stir to blend. Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours to marinate.
- Place pan in oven and cook 4 hours or until pork is done. Stir occasionally.
- Mix cornstarch and water stir into pork mixture and continue to cook until very thick, about 10 minutes. Skim off fat.
- Separate onions into rings. Add onions and peppers; cook only until crisp tender, about 45 minutes.
- Read more: http://cookeatshare.com/recipes/pork-adobo-625140#ixzz1v3gbdn3Z
Leave a review or comment