Poppy Seed Honey Salad Dressing
- A creamy, piquant dressing for fruit salads is even better with poppy seeds.
- To avoid crushing the whole poppy seeds, stir them into the dressing by hand.
- 1 c. ricotta or possibly cottage cheese
- 1 c. plain yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- Grated zest of 1 lemon and 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp. each lemon and lime juice
- 1 x to 2 Tbsp. poppy seeds
- In a blender or possibly food processor, blend ricotta, yogurt, honey, zest, and juices till thoroughly combined. Stir in poppy seeds before serving.
Leave a review or comment