Polenta with mushrooms and parmesanServings: 1by nnonna2003110 recipes>
- 250 ml corn flour
- 500 ml water
- 1 onion
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 100 ml oil
- 500g mushrooms in preserve
- 200g parmesan
- 1.Put to boil 500 ml water.When is boiling,add corn flour and mix till is thick.Se aside.
- 2.Shred parmesan.
- 3.Mince onion and garlic and stew them in oil.
- 4.Add mushrooms,cut in half and well drained from their juice.
- 5.Pour on them salt,savory,pepper,and stew well.
- 6.On a plate stretch the polenta,in a thick stratum,add on it mushrooms,pour parmesan and fresh rosemary and serve.
Leave a review or comment