Plum Orange SaucePrep: 20 min Cook: 2 min Servings: 2by Robyn Savoie380 recipes>
This sauce is great with chicken and pork dishes. Serve it as a condiment for egg rolls, spring rolls, hamburgers and sandwiches.
- 1/2 Cup Orange Marmalade
- 1 Cup Plum Sauce or Plum Preserves (Attached)
- 1 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp. Granulated Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Rice Wine Vinegar or Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/8 Tsp. Cayenne Pepper or To Taste
- In microwave-safe bowl, combine orange marmalade, plum sauce, cornstarch, sugar, vinegar and cayenne pepper.
- Microwave on High power 1 minute until sauce bubbles and thickens; cool.
- Let stand 15 - 20 minutes, serve warm. Extra dip can be covered and refrigerated up to 1 month.
Leave a review or comment