These delicious, light and fluffy homemade pancakes make for a great breakfast. The recipe is for a basic pancake. Serve with a choice of toppings – butter, jam, honey, chocolate syrup etc…
1. Beat the egg with the milk in a bowl.
2. Gradually add the flour, stirring all the time, to make a smooth batter without any lumps.
3. Heat little oil in a nonstick pan over medium flame.
4. Pour a ladleful of the batter and spread evenly without any gaps.
5. Cook until the edges start to turn golden brown and flip it carefully.
6. Cook for another minute.
[Total: 1 Average: 4/5]
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Plain Pancake from Awesome Cuisine.