Pizza Monkey Bread
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cans (16.3 ounces each) large refrigerated flaky biscuits (8 count)
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 20 slices pepperoni, halved
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- Additional marinara sauce, warmed
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine first four ingredients; microwave, covered, on high for 30 seconds. Cool slightly.
- Cut each biscuit into four pieces; add to oil mixture and toss to coat. Add cheeses and pepperoni; toss to combine.
- In a heavy 10-in. fluted tube pan coated with cooking spray, layer half of the biscuit mixture; drizzle with 1/4 cup marinara sauce. Repeat layers.
- Bake about 40 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Run a knife around sides and center tube of pan.
- Invert onto a serving plate.
- Serve with additional sauce.
Leave a review or comment