Pizza alle Verdure (Pizza with vegetables) copyright 2011 art of living,PrimaMedia,Inc/Maria Liberati
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 package of dry yeast powder
- pinch of sugar
- 3 tblsps olive oil
- 1 fresh eggplant
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 pepper
- 3 cipolotti onions, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons grated parmigiana-reggiano cheese
- Slice and grill all vegetables separately.
- Put yeast in a glass, add in 1/3 cup warm water, a pinch of sugar ,pinch of salt. Stir in a bowl place all ingredients and add in yeast mixture, and olive oil. Work the dough. Blend well till a smooth ball. Place ball in bowl and cover with a clean dish towel. Leave in a warm place and let rise for approx 2 hours.
- Line pizza pan with baking paper. Cover with pizza dough. Top with grilled veggies and drizzle with olive oil and a sprinkle of parmigiana-reggiano cheese. Bake in oven preheated to 400 degrees for about 30 minutes, serve hot or cold.
Leave a review or comment