Pinoy Style Camaron RebusadoPrep: 15 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 1by ShaleeDP1124 recipes>
Shrimp is part of my favorite things list. I sooo love it!
- 1 lb medium-sized shrimp
- 2 tbsps milk
- 8 tbsps flour
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups canola oil
- Wash Shrimp then Peel and devein it.
- Extract juice from Lemon then marinate the shrimp in lemon juice for 20 minutes.
- Combine flour, cornstarch, and salt in a mixing bowl then mix well.
- Add the eggs and milk stir until all the ingredients are well distributed.
- Heat a frying pan and then pour the cooking oil.
- When the oil is hot enough, turn the fire to low then dip a piece of shrimp in the batter leave the tail uncovered then deep-fry until the color of the outer part turns dark yellow and the texture becomes crispy.
- Remove from the pan or fryer then place in a plate with paper towel to absorb excess oil from the Camaron Rebosado.
- Serve Camaron Rebosado with Sweet Chili Sauce or a Tomato Ketchup or Mayonnaise with finely chop Garlic.
Leave a review or comment