Pinoy Lomi SoupServings: 1by ShaleeDP1124 recipes>
One of the best noodle soup of our country!
- 1 lb miki noodles
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed and minced
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1/4 lb cooked Kikiam (quekiam), sliced
- 1/4 lb pork, sliced into thin strips
- 6 to 8 pieces cooked meatballs
- 3 tablespoons cassava flour diluted in 3 tablespoons water
- 1/4 lb ham, chopped
- 1/4 lb pig’s liver, sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 cups pork or beef broth
- 1 cup chicharon (pork cracklings or pork rinds), pounded
- 1 piece raw egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons onion leeks or scallions, chopped (optional)
- 2 to 3 pieces hard boiled eggs (optional)
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Heat a cooking pot then pour-in cooking oil.
- When the oil is hot enough, sauté the garlic and onions.
- Put-in the sliced pork and cook until the color turns medium brown.
- Add-in the ham and liver then cook for 2 minutes.
- Add fish sauce and soy sauce then stir.
- Pour-in the broth and let boil. Simmer until the pork strips are tender (about 20 to 30 minutes)
- Put-in the cooked meatballs and kikiam then simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add-in the ground black pepper and miki noodles then cook for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add the cassava flour diluted in water and stir well. Cook until the sauce thickens.
- Turn-off the heat then pour-in the beaten egg. Stir constantly until the egg is well incorporated.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and top with chicharon and sliced boiled egg. Garnish with onion leeks.
- Serve hot
Leave a review or comment