a non baked dessert that will end beautifully an evening with friends and relatives.Amazingly delicious and calorific.......take care not too eat too much.
- ingredients for base:
- 250g digestive biscuits
- 100g unsalted butter
- ingredients for topping:
- 250g cream cheese
- 1 small can of pineapple in syrup
- 150g fresh cream
- 1 envelop unflavored powdered gelatin
- 2tsp cold water
- 50g sugar or less depending on taste
- for base:
- melt butter and crushed biscuit finely.Mix well together.line base of a spring form pan with it.Chill.
- for topping:
- Drain pineapple and reserve syrup.
- In the jug of a blender,put cream,cheese,sugar and canned pineapple.Soften gelatin in cold water and put over a pan of simmering water to melt.Run blender add reserved syrup and dissolved gelatin.Blend until smooth.
- pour in lined pan and chill until set approximately 3hours.
Leave a review or comment