Pignoli (Pine Nuts) and Almond CookiesPrep: 15 min Cook: 15 -18 min Servings: 1by Kristine Vernola7 recipes>
This recipe is a bit tricky but is a huge family favorite at the holidays!
- * 1oz Can of Almond paste
- * 2 Egg Whites (ONLY)
- 1/2 Cup Granulatd Sugar
- 1/2 Cup of Confectioners Surar ( POWDERED SUGAR)
- 1/4 Cup + 2 Table All-Purpose Flour
- 1/8 Teaspoon SALT
- Alot of Pignolis (Pine Nuts) Can be quiten pricey. They MUST be shelled.
- Pre-Heat Overn to 350 degrees.
- Combine First 2 ingredients well togethr in a large mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingrediets to the mixture. Try to break down any lumpsmto make for a snmooth texture/
- With wet hands rorm small balls and roll onto pignolis (Pine nuts- Untoasred.
- Place on either greased of non-greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart, so they may seperate. They do expand.
- Bake for 15 - 18 Minute (DONT BURN)
- Remove from oven and place on cooling rack.
Leave a review or comment