- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 cup salad oil
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 6-ounce cans mushroom crowns, drained
- Combine all ingredients except mushrooms in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add the mushrooms.
- Simmer five to six minutes.
- Chill in a covered bowl for several hours, stirring occasionally.
- Pull out of the refrigerator 30 minutes or so before serving.
Leave a review or comment