Rum? Is it optional? Can i replace it with fruit juice eg. pineapple juice?
Piña Colada CupcakesCook: 20 min Servings: 1by Krystina Castella12 recipes>
- 1/4 pound (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon rum
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup crushed pineapple
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat the oven to 350Â°F. Line cupcake pans with liners.
- With an electric mixer at medium speed beat together the melted butter, pineapple juice, rum, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- With the mixer on low speed, add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture 1/2 cup at a time until combined. Fold in the pineapple and coconut.
- Fill the cupcake liners three-quarters full. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
Leave a review or comment