Perfect Prime Rib
Simple and perfect
- Any size prime rib roast, room temperature
- Garlic clove
- Sesame oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Rub roast all over with cut garlic cloves.
- Rub with sesame oil. Be careful not to over do it. Sesame oil can overwhelm quickly.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place roast on rack in middle of oven. Roast 1 hour.
- Turn oven off. Don't open oven at any time.
- May be held in oven for several hrs.
- Turn oven on again to 375 degrees for 30 min before serving for rare, 40 min for medium rare.
Leave a review or comment