Peppers Stuffed With Vegetables And Cheese
- 2 med green peppers
- 2 x tomatoes minced
- 1/4 c. minced onion
- 1/4 c. minced mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp. parsley
- 1/8 tsp basil
- 1/2 c. fresh bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. margarine
- 4 ounce Mozzarella cheese shredded
- Core and halve peppers. Parboil 3 min, remove from water and place into baking dish. Mix together tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, parsley, and basil. Fill each pepper half. Mix bread crumbs with margarine. Press gently over each filled pepper.
- Pour 1/2 inch of water into baking dish and bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 25 min. Remove from oven and top with Mozzarella cheese. Bake an additional 5 min.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Leave a review or comment