- 1 sm. baked potato conventional oven
- Powdered sugar
- 1 capful of peppermint flavoring
- 6 ounce. semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 - 2 tbsp. paraffin
- Scoop out potato and mash all but shell with a fork. (Shell won't be used in this recipe.) Stir in approximately 1/2 c. powdered sugar at a time till hard sufficient to roll into balls. Add in flavoring (about 1 capful) and coloring if you like. keep moist in refrigerator. Dip in melted semi-sweet chocolate morsels and paraffin to coat.
- Note: I shaped the balls into patties before dipping and used one cap of peppermint flavoring.
Leave a review or comment