Peppermint Fudge Pie **
- 1 x chocolate ready pie crust
- 6 ounce semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 c. mini marshmallows
- 1/4 c. lowfat milk or possibly cream
- 2 Tbsp. chocolate mint liqueur
- 3 c. whipped cream divided
- 2 Tbsp. candy canes crushed
- candy canes additional
- In microwave safe bowl, combine chocolate chips, marshmallows and lowfat milk.
- Cook at MEDIUM (50% power) for 2-3 min, stirring twice, till smooth.
- Stir in liqueur. Cold at room temperature. Mix in 1-1/2 c. whipped cream. Spoon into pie shell. Fold crushed candies into remaining whipped cream. Spread over chocolate layer. Cover and freeze till hard, about 3 hrs. Pie may be made up to several weeks ahead. Remove pie from freezer.
- Garnish as desired with additional candy canes. Slice. Let stand 3-5 min before serving. Store leftovers in freezer.
Leave a review or comment