A chicken dish,eaten as a main course. it can be had with bread of your choice,nan or parathsa.
- 1 broiler chicken, 700 grams
- 1 large onion
- 8 cloves garlic
- 1" piece ginger
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 10 tblsp yoghurt
- 1-2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 3 tbsp coriander leaves chopped fine
- 4-5 tbsp butter, desi ghee
- juice of one lemon
- Grind together onion,garlic,ginger
- Place the chicken pieces in the pressure cooker along with ground onion paste.
- Add red chilli powder, salt, 1/2 glass water and pressure cook for 5 minutes.
- Allow the pressure to drop by itself.
- Remove the chicken pieces from the pressure cooker, and fry few a pieces, at a time in butter.
- Place all the chicken pieces back into the frying pan.
- Add yoghurt and cook on a medium flame until all the liquid evaporates.
- Also cook all the remaining masala in the pressure cooker until almost dry.
- Now add masala to the chicken.
- Fry the chicken for 5 minutes.
- Now add black pepper and lemon juice.
- Check seasoning and place on seving plate.
- Granish with coriander leaves
Leave a review or comment