Pecan Pie MuffinsPrep: 10 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 9by Culinary Envy188 recipes>
These yummy, rich and flavorful Pecan Pie Muffins only take a few ingredients and are ready in minutes. It’s like a gooey Pecan Pie in muffin form!
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- pinch of salt
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- 1-1/3 sticks butter, melted and cooled
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F. Place paper liners in 9 muffin cups and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the pecans, brown sugar, flour and a pinch of salt. Make a well in the center of the mixture.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs until foamy. Add vanilla and melted butter, then stir to combine. Pour the egg mixture into the well of the dry ingredients and stir until moistened.
- Spoon the batter into the cups, filling each almost full. Bake until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in a muffin, about 20 minutes.
Leave a review or comment